Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Day

It's Thanksgiving, y'all, and you're lucky I'm wearing pants. (If there were a shirt that said that, I'd totally buy and wear it.)

Ok, well, actually, I'm not wearing pants. I've got a tights, and knee high black boots.

Anyhow. You're lucky I'm not wearing really large amounts of fleece. And drinking. And planning how I'm going to spend massive amounts of money tomorrow. And basting. Lots and lots of basting.

But I'm here. Dressed and in the office. In a previously advertised funk (I told New Boss Guy that I really wouldn't be that effective today.)

The problem is that despite the fact that I do love them, boys aren't very perceptive. Or rather, them that’s I work with.

So as a general public service announcement: Dude. If I've got an ipod on at my desk, Quit Poking. Figure it the Hell out on your own.

It's the one thing keeping everyone here from crying. Ok?

1 comment:

Somekindofmom said...

You have an ipod? Geez, and here I was thinking you were more the blackberry girl.