Wednesday, August 27, 2008

9:49 PM, Aug. 26

Walkley Goodlife.

The left hand rocks the cradle. The right hand runs 10K.

I had set 4 miles as my goal last night; MasterP had slept through bootcamp, and Husband offered to put MlleL to bed to allow me to get to the gym all by myself. Four miles would have been the most run yet, but then, as I approached that, I still felt great. And then, I was timing out on the treadmill (cause' it'll only let you go for 60 minutes, and my dears, Katie is not one with the wind unless she has to catch the train.) but still, could breath. Legs felt good. Kept running. Retimed the treadmill.

HIT 10K. That little promise I made to myself with the right handed wedding band.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah! I will catch the train if it's 5K away. It'll just take me 24 minutes to do so ;)

Anonymous said...

And by 24, I meant 26. Just so's you know.