Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thanks, but umm....

My sister, when packing to come to North America, couldn't find the PIN for her visa. Apparently, in Europe, you can't buy anything without that PIN. They require it for any purchase. Anyhow. She searched high, low, and in-between, but to no avail.

Finally, she tried Mrs. Maiden's tactic, and asked Himself to help her. The response she heard was something telling her to 'clean her house.' Each time she said 'But I am busy looking for something!' the response was 'keep cleaning your house.' Hee. There it was on the centre of her coffee table.

But that's so Himself. Helpful beyond the end - clean your house indeed.

But listen, Dad? If that's you that's recently signed me up for all of the CNN and MSNBC email alerts, thanks, but, umm.....

I kinda like being out of the loop, ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh. Sorry. That was me.

;)