Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ceeerap.

Worst day in a long time.

Drop off at the brand new day care provider went badly, as when the coordinator confirmed the details of the bus stop for MlleL's first day of school next Tuesday, the care provider announced that it was 'too far' for her to walk. Not about to leave my kid somewhere she doesn't know temporarily, I took MlleL back to the care provider we just said goodbye to on Friday.

And the bus route is 'frozen until the end of the month.' ie - no changes. And the centre that is supposed to bus to MlleL's school doesn't have 'any kindergarten kids that don't go to Prince of Peace, so we'd really have to consider making changes for one student if a space became available.'

So what the hell am I supposed to do now? Do I actually tell my kid that she can't go to school this year because we can't find child-care to support her? I'm not sure we can afford to keep paying for two full-time spots for a whole additional year.

So what do I do? Go pick up MasterP, I guess, who's tummy has chosen today for a revolt. Of a revolting nature, apparently.

So there. Great start to the week.

2 comments:

Lara said...

GAAAHH! That sucks. I'm sorry! :(

Anonymous said...

let me know if I can help....Emma is in the daycare at her school and I thought they said they were not full??

Jen