Friday, October 30, 2009

subconscious, working overtime

a list of possibilities offered by my subconscious over the past week:

1. The deputy director of another division within our organization, whose office is right across the hall from mine, has been secretly keeping track of my schedule at work. For all of those days I just knock off at 3.

2. I was suddenly the owner and very excited driver of a new VW something. The thing that made me most excited, though, was the fact that it was all wheel drive, which I could totally note as I drove it. (Which is awesome as that was the first time I've ever driven an all wheel drive vehicle.)

3. Through a very fascinating turn of events I don't precisely remember, so cannot reinact during daylight hours, I ended up sleeping next to Brad Pitt. (I'm just saying.) I was very excited, as you might imagine, with the upcoming possibility of seeing him at my next Hollywood function, for which I went to get a pedicure. Things took a turn for the worse when Brad did not remember we had had a date.

No comments: