Saturday, October 25, 2008

More conundrums

ok. So second:

The chiropractor. Some may know of him; I refer others to him frequently with the same description "I have this really good, super hot and flirty chiropractor. You should go."

In fact, dear reader, YOU should go.

The return to work last week made me notice a general stiffness, and I figured it was high time for a tune up. So on Friday, off I went, only to find that the SHC was out of the office. In his place was the older owner of the practice. Well, fine, I thought. Can't hurt, I guess....

He used a massage thumpy thing. (That made me laugh really hard.) And then, after I had regained a little dignity? An actual neck massage with massage oil.

So the choice is: Super Hot or Massage??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why I have to choose?

Some kind of Mom said...

SUPER HOT, hands down. Then you can fantasize about him later.

I'm actually in the market for a new SHC.