Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tuesday update

Miles run? 3 (mental note for future: give those tired PC muscles a break and go to the bathroom before a run)

Hair? Flat ironed

Nails? French tipped (thanks, Sephora!)

Shirt? Clean, with coordinated scarf!

MasterP? In bed by 7:15

8:15 showing of SATC? SOLD OUT.

Starbucks? Awesome.


And also? Wearin' the pregnancy wedding band on the right hand. It's a little promise to me about something I might talk about in a little while. I'll see how it's going and keep you posted, ok?

2 comments:

Lara said...

boo - that sucks. Good that starbucks was good. buying tickets online actually works amazingly well, I've done it a couple of times...

Anonymous said...

There is nothing better than an I-think-I-have-to-pee time! Helloooooo, negative split! :)