Monday, June 2, 2008

Big Love

So.

I helped Husband finally move his mistress out of the basement. That's right. I pushed her up the stairs, and held the patio door open while the boys pushed her out the back door and through the back yard.

Wheeeeee!

Except that if I'm totally honest, I guess she's actually the first wife. He had her before he met me, so.... Looks like I'm the interloper here. Anyhow, I have opposable thumbs, so I'm claiming the first wife place in her absence.

When I told Mrs. Maiden about this, she laughed and said that she had just had a celebratory dinner at the Inn after getting the 'other woman' out of the backyard. Hopefully, the marina can help with her sale. In her absence, Mrs. Maiden bought herself a brand new lawn tractor.

Aren't we feeling powerful?

2 comments:

Some kind of Mom said...

Even as the 2nd wife, you must have a much rank in the fam. I mean 1st wife has been locked in the basement for such a LOOOONG time now.

Anonymous said...

How much do I love that your basement housed both the first wife AND the sun?