Wednesday, May 7, 2008

21st century grandparenting...

So we've done it. I've managed to finally talk Mrs. Maiden into the wonders of broadband and the web-cam. We've come a long way, Mrs. Maiden and I, and now, we manage to get ourselves connected in less than 5 minutes, being able to see each other and everything.

Hurrah!

As Mrs. Maiden is shortly leaving the glow of Arizona for Points Closer North, these virtual visits will come to an end, as Points Closer North is a remote community with dial-up.

I'm kinda sad about that, but then, I also don't have to be part of the hide-and-seek and body part inspection that MlleL and Mrs. Maiden's conversations are. ("What big EARS you have, Grandmother..." "See my bum, Nanny?")

Now? On to chatting with Bigbrother in Arizona and Littlesister in Ireland.

No comments: