Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lessons I never seem to learn

1. Husband doesn't really like surprises. Sad for all of us. He likes to know what he's getting for his birthday. In fact, he likes to buy it himself, with my blessing. He's pretty exact that way. It takes a little of the romance out of the event, but in the end, I know he's happier with the turn-out.

2. The mystical power of passing a damn ES-06 competition. Boo. Enough said.

3. That when you get your hair cut, it's always, always shorter than you planned. Always. Glory? Well, limited. Ponytail? Not everything! Everyday blowout? Yeah, pretty much!

And in other news? The stylist totally asked me if my hair was all in my natural colour. Heeeeeee. Take THAT 10 Minute hair dye!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Was it a motorcycle?

2. I can't say for certain, but I think it involves a certain devil-may-care attitude. (And no migraine meds. Trust me.)

3. Booo to haircuts, but yaaaaay to someone else having no choice but to blowdry her hair into a crisp. We'll be the crispy hair club!