Wednesday, May 21, 2008

aaaaaa!

MlleL has been going through a phase recently; it seems like forever, really, but can only be the last couple of months.

It goes like this: Chastisement: Like, for example, what are you doing with your clothes all off when I just told you you couldn't dress up because you were leaving for Maira's in a few minutes? Answer: AAAAAAAAAAAAA! Daddy!!!! AAAAAAA!!

Can't find one parent, because they might be in the bathroom, bedroom, etc? Keep yelling for them, escalating into wailing in the few minutes they're trying to flush.

My response? Instant frustration. I know it's not good. Lord knows I don't have the patience of Miss Vicky.

Oh man. I know that there is worse coming. But goodness, I'll be glad to see the end of this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee. Yeah, like:

"What are you doing with your coat on when I just told you you couldn't go to the mall until after you finished writing up your Chem lab assignment?"

"What are you doing with my Visa when I just told you you couldn't use it to shop online at Sephora?"

"What are you doing, inviting boys to your birthday party, when I just told you you couldn't date till you were 16?"