Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Still kicking!

So Monday morning, at the urging of an old Hill friend, I went to Strollercise for the first time. I don't know why I felt too shy to do so before, but I was. What? I am a shy person. I just warm up fast.

We (me and the gazelles I was trying to keep up with) ran 5k of intervals with the babes - 10, 20, and 30 seconds, which, after my time in the gym, I thought doable. (we got to the usual turnaround spot, everyone slowed, and she yelled "that's ok - we're making excellent time! Keep going!!") Doable it was, but nearly killed me. And then? The core work on the lawn of the medical building. Not so doable, but didn't quite kill me. Nice try, Jules.

Tuesday? Woke with difficulty sitting up due to soreness. Would like to revise last comment to Great work, Jules!!

Today: Hair appointment all set to go for the morning - caregiver for MasterP and gift card for the spa at the ready, when we woke to continuation of MasterP's tooth fever. And so? Back to strollercise. And I think, think, think, it might have been easier today.

And also? I'm thinking about her bootcamp.

1 comment:

Some kind of Mom said...

Wow, you go girl.. and here I am about to cancel the gym membership I haven't used since January.