Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dear Internet...

Do you know I've been writing letters to you for years? I've just never mailed them.

They've been about so many different things - wails of grief about the unfairness of life (and indeed, there may be some more of those), musings on public transit (or why the OTrain made me feel civilized - almost like commuting in DC), weight (of course), work - oh, everything! and I always wondered what it would take for me to start posting.

Turns out, that missing motivation has been the suggestion of my very good friend Miss Emm, a star in the blogging world. (yeah, I'll get to the linking thing. I'm just figuring this stuff out here!) Mostly, I think she must have done it because this way, I'm not filling her already very, very busy work inbox with things I feel compelled to write down.

And so, my dear Internet, you have Janey to thank. Just not in her work inbox.

Love,

Katie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am proud to be your motivation. Me and my very, very busy schedule, because (as you know) I am so very, very busy and important.

Case in point: I was finishing up an email late this afternoon and realized I'd trailed off because I was thinking about going home to eat some cottage cheese.

Top that.