Sunday, April 20, 2008

A multiple choice question...

So. If you had dyed your hair three weeks ago, and NOBODY said anything, which of the following reasons might be the cause of that?

a) It looks so good that everyone just took it to be your natural gift.
b) It looks so horrible that everyone hopes that if they don't say anything, you'll change it quickly.
or
c) They're just not that in to you?

In other hair news, I asked a Mennonite for her advice on what I should do with my hair. What do you think her advice was? (hee. 10 points if you guessed 'keep your glory'!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I meant it, too!

PS: natural gift. Seriously. I actually meant to say something but opted for quiet jealousy instead.

Some kind of Mom said...

I just hate it when Nobody doesn't notice the little things... sometimes Nobody needs a swift kick in the bum and a reminder that ya I DO look pretty from time to time.