Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lor' help us

I just downloaded Britney. Well, I downloaded two of her songs. I think Britney the actual person is a little too large for my ipod. Although, I have borrowed a stretchy sling, so I guess we could give it a go....

Why did I do this? Well, I saw the video at the gym, and kinda liked it. Poor kid. So crazy. Pretty talented, though, even through the crazy. (as an aside, I wonder what Van Gogh would have seemed like with 24/7 media coverage - dude. Hookers as lady loves, pure ghetto living, and it was his EAR, not just hair....)

Anyhow. The 'pod is getting a little bored of the feelgood mix. Now. You know I loves me some Big Will, Kanye, Def Leppard , and Bon Jovi, but are there good workout tunes I'm missing that I really should consider?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MORE BRITNEY. Seriously. I have most of her new album (and most of the previous one) on my gym mixes, and they're all that get me through.

Other than Cake. Short Skirt/Long Jacket, I Will Survive, and Love You Madly are also in heavy rotation. Especially the last one.

Also: Avril Lavigne (Girlfriend), Joel Plaskett, and Feist. The new album is surprisingly boppy for the machines.

Katie Valentine said...

hah. Have the Gloria Gainer version on my pod...

I'm sooooooooo old.